The Virgin Mary is the patron saint of the XV-15th century church, which has a single nave and was erected on a hill in the village centre. It was first referred to in documents of 1415, which corresponds to the Gothic style of its interior. The choir area is square in shape and has a cross-ribbed vault.
A single mantle wall borders the interior yard. This wall, following more or less the shape of the smooth slope, is approximately six meters high.
Today a gate guards the entrance into the yard of the church. The
exterior of the church doesn’t seem to be well preserved, but it looks
much better in the interior.